Would you like to share your photos on the BWCABoard, but don't know how? We would love to see your photos. Here is a quick step by step tutorial on how to post your photos.Note: If your image is extremely large, you may need to reduce its size before posting. Here is a free online tool to quickly reduce the size of your images:
1. Click on "Post Reply" to reply to post an image to an existing post or contest. You will find this option at the top or bottom of the message thread.
2. Click on the "Upload Attachment" tab
3. Browse on your computer to the image you wish to post.
4. Click on "Add the File".
5. Enter a file comment in the space provided (details about image, copyright statement, etc)
6. Place your cursor in the main message box where you want your photo to appear (such as following a paragraph you typed)
7. Click on the "Place Inline" button
I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any difficulties. I look forward to seeing your images. Be sure to enter the monthly photo contests!