bwca trip this winter

Moderator: satchmoa

bwca trip this winter

Postby jwartman59 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:26 am

i am looking for anybody interested in a trip to the bwca this winter. i am a very experienced winter camper, and i have enough gear and experience to start my own outfitting business.
give me an email if you want to go on a trip. i just need company, my wife would prefer that i refrained from solo winter trips, i guess that is a reasonable request. do to medical issues i am more concerned with the drive to ely than anything that could happen in the woods. as long as you can drive i believe that i could keep you amused and safe during a trip into the bwca this winter, the only costs would be for food and gas.

email me if interested, otherwise i will be that frightening man you will have seen on the last portage off the echo trail. also this frightening man can go really slow if need be, i am still looking to get a photo of a three toed woodpecker. that should tell you all you need to know about me.
jwartman59

Invitations sent: 0
Referrals: 0

Postby Magdalene » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Did you take a trip this Winter?
Magdalene

Postby wilderness » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:21 am

I'm snowshoeing 18 miles around Snowbank lake for 3 days starting tomorrow morning (April 6) if anyone wants to join! (952-401-1291, heartlife@mchsi.com, cell 612-237-1951 [in case you want call my cell once I leave tomorrow morning])
Jeff
wilderness

Return to Winter Camping